JULY, 4 2011
Here is second life for news that matters:
- Believers try to push TWIC through Congress
- Port of Boston Selects Intellicheck Mobilisa TWIC Readers for Pilot Project
- Lamar Smith’s plan to require employers to use E-Verify system faces criticism from anti-government conservatives
- EFF Denounces Flawed E-Verify Proposal that Would Trample on Worker Privacy
- Battle over E-Verify is prelude to immigration reform
- Microsoft: Patriot Act can access data, even outside US AND especially if you use Skype.