Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DIY Government : G-Men: If you want to read my email, come back with a warrant.

CLICK  HERE TO PETITION

Defend Demand Progress so they can continue to defend you. 

[BTC- This has been my e-mail signature since Congress reauthorized the Patriot Act last fall.]
 *I am a United States citizen. My phone and electronic communications may be monitored by the NSA, the FBI, DHS and private contractors who will be held unaccountable for crimes against privacy according to illegal and unenforceable laws, FISA & The Patriot Act. Due to the invasive and unconstitutional nature of these laws, I do not recognize the authority of the surveillants and will prosecute on stalking, habitual harassment if there is no legal grounds for reasonable suspicion of wrongdoing in my private conversations. Get a warrant.

No comments: