Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Micro-Chip Tracking Raises Online Concerns

BTC - Does the following statement sound like some version of you?   If so, it's time to recognize there's not a separate chip for immigrants or American citizens.  The government does not discriminate who gets a chip, even if you do.

c/o Internet Evolution, Joe Grimm 
"But even as the biometric Social Security card proposal was kicked up and down the political football field, a Republican Congressional candidate in Iowa was quoted by The Cedar Rapids Gazette as calling for the use of micro-chips to track illegal immigrants. At a Tama County Republican forum, physician Pat Bertroche said, "I think we should catch 'em, we should document 'em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going... I actually support micro-chipping them. I can micro-chip my dog so I can find it. Why can't I micro-chip an illegal?"  :::MORE HERE::: 

No comments: