Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reporting resumes today.


BTC -  This is the first blog post in over 2 weeks. Due to a very unexpected and treacherous downturn in my health I took some time off.  I learned a lot about the endocrine system and the benefits of a very awesome raw food liquid diet.  Exercise and a daily sauna is now becoming part of all of this.

I am very happy to report that progress is being made on Waking Up Orwell. Broadcasts are expected to resume this fall.  Keep checking back for details on that.  Podcasts will still be the first available news from Podomatic.com due to resume in the next 2 weeks.  A new website is being worked on exclusively for WUO so more radio affiliates can be involved.  Happy to say, I am still tinkering on the analog technology known as a "book" even as I resume my show.  Renewed vitality helps.

Much good is expected.

Please subscribe to our posts here by visting our RSS feed.


Thanks again for reading Beat The Chip.



Your Wonky Editor,


Sheila Dean

No comments: